ABC-CLIO has a great opportunity for a Marketing Project Coordinator. This position is responsible for data integrity, author relations and development of promotional materials. This is an ideal position for someone that loves data and process management, enjoys helping people and can create entry-level marketing promotions.
Essential duties include:
* Updating metadata for our books publishing program
* Updating MailChimp and our CRM with new contact information
* Coordinating awards and sponsorship programs
* Working with the creative team on organizing a catalog
* Generating conference and author event announcements
* Serving as a liaison with authors on marketing initiatives
ABC-CLIO seeks individuals committed to our mission who will thrive in a collaborative, collegial, and challenging work environment, which rewards initiative and collective problem solving. We promote creative engagement, the desire to make a difference in our industry and professions, and the pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning.
Ideal candidates will have:
* Proven project and time management skills and be self-directed
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Minimum 1 year marketing or related experience
* Demonstrated proofreading skills
* B.A. in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferred
* Experience with MailChimp or comparable email deployment system is a plus
Position is full-time. ABC-CLIO offers generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. Apply online on our Careers page at www.abc-clio.com.
ABC-CLIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.