Principal Content Architect – XML
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
AWS is looking for Principal XML Content Architect to design and implement next-gen content authoring and publishing architecture using XML standards. Successful candidate will lead the XML content architecture for single sourcing, publishing, and translation of AWS architecture content to multiple formats like HTML, PDF, and JSON for microservices to consume.
We are looking for a hands-on architect and developer with following responsibilities:
· Lead XML content architecture for AWS architecture content.
· Develop XML content authoring and publishing framework using modularization.
· Ability to work with the engineering team to provide technical and integration requirements.
· Ability to span across multiple content teams to capture requirements, and deliver results.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· 7+ years professional experience with XML standards based technologies.
· Experience with designing and maintaining XML and JSON representations of content.
· Fluency with XSL programming to transform XML to other formats.
· Experience with internationalization of content using i18n extensions.
· Experience with designing and maintaining XML Schema using RelaxNG, Schematron or XSD.
· Experience working with content management systems and/or document management systems.
· Experience with relational and graph databases.
Loading some great jobs for you...