This is the right role for you if you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies! AWS Partners team is looking for an SAP expert who has implemented, extended or operated on the SAP platform.
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on SAP within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broaden use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon EBS) across the global SAP customers and partners. The emphasis will be on working directly with SAP, AWS engineering teams, and partners to make AWS the best platform to run SAP workloads.
As the right candidate, you will possess advance technical infrastructure skills and understand common infrastructure deployment models for SAP. You can demonstrate knowledge in architecture, deployment, and operation of SAP solutions. You have customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader SAP community including SAP developers & architects. You should also be passionate about and have experience with automating software deployments and operations leveraging Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc. The ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges is extremely beneficial in this role.
• Technical certification and benchmarking of AWS infrastructure.
• Development of rapid implementation packages (like QuickStarts) or SAP-tailored AWS tools.
• Creation of cloud operations guidelines (like HA, DR, regulatory environments, GDPR, CI/CD).
• Continuous improvement of AWS-SAP documentation.
• Identification, development, test and ownership of SAP-AWS best-practices.
• Joint-debugging and solving of live customer problems.
• Give feedback to AWS services teams to make AWS the best platform for SAP workloads.
Locations: New York City, Virginia, Chicago, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Seattle. Relocation package offered to any of these locations from within the United States.
· 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience in the software or Internet industries and an understanding of SAP applications and security.
· 8+ years of consulting or implementation experience, integrating SAP solutions (on premise or cloud) with digital technologies.
· Experience and knowledge of SAP systems (like SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP Mobility etc.) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
· Understanding of integration patterns supported by SAP applications including ABAP native frameworks, SAP Gateway, OData and RFCs.
· Hands on experience in Integration tools and frameworks, security frameworks and data migrations.
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience.
· Hands on experience in developing and delivering ERP solutions like SAP, SaaS applications like Salesforce, Workday etc., full stack custom development, Industry specific solutions etc.
· Working knowledge of any of the following - Relational and NoSQL databases, Cloud-native application development, Big data analytics, fundamentals of AWS Solutions, Server-less computing, Real-time streaming applications, Integration middleware, API Gateways, Mobile development, Internet of Things, Machine Learning.
• Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Math.
• Previous experience with Amazon Web Services and architecting SAP solutions on AWS.
• Experience with writing and publishing technical whitepapers.
• Experience with Shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Java, or other high-level programming language.
• Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack.
• Past experience working directly in customer SAP implementations along with partners.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...