At AstraZeneca, we're not afraid to do things differently. We're resetting expectations of what a biopharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. We pride ourselves on making sure that each decision we make puts patient needs first. This mindset means that our people have permission to take the more unusual path. If they can think of a better, smarter way in which we can change lives through science, at we want to hear it.
As the Global Channel Excellence Leader, you will implement strategies, oversee execution and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You will oversee teams of area experts - in websites, web analytics, measurement, reporting. Of paramount importance is the ability to run the department like a business, focusing on KPIs while being mindful of the needs of our stakeholders, partners and leadership.
In this capacity, you are the digital channel expert for the Global Commercial Digital organization, ensuring that appropriate service offerings, capabilities, and partners are in place to support all commercial HCP and patient market strategies. You are responsible for identifying, operationalizing, evolving, and maintaining a comprehensive set of class-leading digital capabilities and processes in support of Brand strategies within the context of the broader commercial operations governance structure.
As the Global Channel Excellence Leader, you are accountable for defining, building, and managing the digital marketing measurement capability and reporting processes. You will develop the digital marketing measurement roadmap, implement best practices, and apply innovative techniques and tools to create a competitive advantage for AstraZeneca.
* Build and execute optimization strategies based on web, search, and CRM analytics data
* Provide consultation and recommendations in the identification of KPIs for marketing programs through understanding internal stakeholder needs.
* Integrate with omni-channel efforts.
* High level program management of the initiatives including program reviews and an integrated view of the digital plan.
* Responsible for managing team operations including assignments, staffing, development, performance, training, etc.
* Represent the voice of the market by acting as the primary conduit for market feedback up to regional and global teams to inform continuous service/capability improvements.
* Maintain an external focus to stay abreast of current technology channel trends and emerging opportunities to ensure that AZ is continually innovating and maintaining a true competitive edge.
* Ensure adherence to all AstraZeneca and Commercial Operations standards and policies.
* Combination of 7+ years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, marketing, healthcare-related fields, digital marketing, technology capability, and/or information services
* Experience managing a team of at least 3 people
* Experience prioritizing, scheduling, publishing and optimizing website content
* Proven track record for on-time deliverables and meeting client goals
* Proven success guiding the technology team & website developers to follow best practices
* Strong understanding of best practices around website development and user experience, W3C recommendations, etc.
* Hands-on experience interpreting web analytics reporting (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and third-party reporting tools to identify opportunities and prioritize website updates that will positively impact KPIs and ROI.
* Expert in all multivariate statistical technologies (e.g. regression, factor, cluster, etc.)
* Extensive knowledge and experience utilizing broad range of analytic modeling tools and solutions (marketing mix, forecasting techniques, test/control analysis, and working knowledge of multiple platforms and statistical software)
* Proven track record of developing and articulating a strategy as well as executing marketing programs
* Experience developing or adhering to marketing operations standards
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
* Thorough understanding of AZ business model
* Strong ability to lead through change
* Experience analyzing website data via Microsoft Excel, MicroStrategy or Tableau
* Pharmaceutical marketing/advertising/measurement experience
* Familiarity with IQVIA or Crossix
* Experience across various website technology stacks
* Understanding of Search Engine Optimization best practices
* Proficiency in technology channels
* Role reports to: Director: Global Channel Excellence
* Direct Reports (1+)
Next Steps - Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: drug development, health, histotechnologist, immuno oncology, immunoassay, immunology, industrial hygienist, microbiological, nutrition, pharmacology