Data/BI Developer (Riverside)
Compensation: $70,370.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Minimum Required Skills:
Data models, T-SQL, ETL, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Azure, AWS, Dashboards, XML
This position is located on-site in our Princeton office:
We are one of the world's leading English-language publishers, headquartered in New York and were founded in the 19th Century. The worldwide book group was formed following News Corporation's 1990 acquisition of the British publisher William Collins & Sons. Our publishing has included content from legendary authors, such as H. G. Wells, Agatha Christie, J. R. R. Tolkien, and C. S. Lewis. We have publishing groups in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia/New Zealand, and India. Today, we have grown into a broad-based publisher with strengths in literary and commercial fiction, business books, children's books, cookbooks, mystery, romance, reference, religious, and spiritual books. We are the first publisher to digitize its content and create a global digital warehouse to protect the rights of its authors, meet consumer demand, and generate additional business opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, Implement and support Data Models and Integration processes
- Develop Data Integration Platforms using ETL Tools
- Develop and maintain tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and complex queries
- Develop detailed Technical design documentation, User Guides and Release Notes
- Building front end dashboards
What You Need for this Position
This position requires 3+ years of SQL/BI/Data Development experience.
Qualified candidates should be experienced with most of the following:
- Data models
- Data Integration
- Data Warehousing
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageIf this sounds like you:
1. Apply here!!
2. Send an updated Word Doc or PDF copy of your resume to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, back end, developer, devops, matlab, perl, php, software development engineer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...