WEB DEVELOPER 6 - SharePoint
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is part of the Enterprise SharePoint services team, which develops and maintains custom applications for several very large SharePoint farms. Numerous lines-of-business within the Bank use these sites for publishing content, for internal team collaboration, and for light business process applications and workflows.
The intended role for this new position will be to act as a senior developer, responsible for maintenance, modification, and enhancement of custom extensions to SharePoint, and of custom management tools and utilities that we use to manage our SharePoint farms. Part of this role is not strictly code development, but also includes final-tier problem support, unit testing, build-and-release devOps, change management and secure code processes. All our development teams use Agile methodologies; either Kanban for support work, or scrum for development project work. Prior experience with these methods is preferred.
This position will be working primarily on one custom extension to SharePoint
- Azure web application written in C#.net and Angular/typescript. Its function is to integrate SharePoint with our document archiving system-of-record. It is a new product, growing in scope and importance; this job will consist mostly of support and enhancement work, including performance and scalability enhancements, BCP/resiliency enhancements, and continued efforts to make sure code remains secure and compliant with company standards.
Additional Job Details:Responsibilities include:
• Work with other technical teams who are responsible for identifying system vulnerabilities to plan and execute steps to remediate them.
• Work with senior developers, managers, architects, application system engineers, and support staff to create and maintain other utilities, diagnostic applications, and reporting systems
• Create or improve health monitoring, logging, diagnostic, and alerting capabilities where existing services and applications are not mature in these areas.
• Coordinate code testing efforts with multiple testing teams; coordinate with other groups to plan and schedule code releases. The job will occasionally require work to take place on weekday nights after business hours, or less often, on weekends.
Loading some great jobs for you...