Creative Director (Huntington Station)
Employment Type: Full-Time
- You are a passionate advocate for the power of design to solve problems and a beacon of creative leadership within the organization.
- A strong conceptual thinker able to translate big picture strategy into finessed execution.
- You believe that the best creative comes from empowered teams.
- As an experienced coach, you're fluent at providing direction to push work and grow your team's skills.
- You are eager to simplify the complex into compelling, intentional storytelling that drives business results with tremendous expertise at your craft.
- A strong understanding of Visual Design and UX/interaction principles for content publishing across various digital platforms.
- You have a deep aesthetic sensibility and a perpetual curiosity for new and emerging approaches to human centered design.
- Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing for.
- You are fiercely passionate about the user experience and stay on top of all the latest design trends.
- You have a strong design background and weave between visual design and UX seamlessly.
- You are a conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems, but distill in simple terms with your clients.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- 8+ years of experience designing for an agency or in-house at a design-led brand. Bonus points for B2B, product-driven organizations, tech, and entertainment.
- 2+ years' experience in a team management role with at least 2 direct reports.
- A killer, dynamic, digital portfolio showcasing strengths with user experience, visual storytelling, visual design + systems, responsive design, interaction work, typography, page layout, color, and art direction across all mediums.
- You have strong communication skills and can articulate your design decisions.
- You are fluent with Material Design.
- You have demonstrated experience with UI/UX design and strategic thinking.
- You are fluent with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InVision,.etc.
- Deep experience with user journeys, wire framing, animation/prototyping techniques, and working closely with front-end engineering resources.
- Working and hands-on knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Ability to create experiences with brand elements, guidelines, and systems in mind.
- You have a proactive attitude and strong time management skills.
- You are able to work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to adapt your designs across platforms with the understanding of opportunities, limitations, and form factors preferred.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to provide clear rationale for work, with experience presenting to and collaborating with senior-level stakeholders.
- A foundation and bachelor's degree in design, visual communication or creative arts preferred.
- Agency, entertainment, technology background preferred.
- Solutions oriented approach to work and possesses a strong willingness to venture into the unknown, experiment, and work collaboratively.
- Must have a Portfolio with samples of visual, UX, and interaction work.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
Loading some great jobs for you...