- Easter Seals New Hampshire
- $138,670.00 -138,670.00/year*
113 Pleasant St
Easterseals Communications and Development team provides marketing communications and fundraising support to programs in New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
This internship is for the Fall 2019 semester and is open to Juniors & Seniors.
* Assist events manager with agency events
* Prepare press releases to support fund raising events, Easterseals programs and special events
* Communicate with and cultivates local media
* Assist with event coordination and promotion
* Research and write client stories from several Easterseals programs to be used for fundraising and awareness
* Develop social media posts
* Write for Easterseals newsletters, annual reports, brochures, other collateral, website for VT, NH and ME
* Assist the Grant Writer with research and information for grants and progress reports
* Graphic design for communication materials
* Cultivate donors through targeting stewardship efforts including the development and updating of various \"thank you\" pieces and letters
* Develop collateral materials to support the promotion of fundraising events
* Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications and Adobe Desktop Publishing tools (PageMaker, Design Illustrator and Photoshop).
* Pay Type Hourly
* 555 Auburn St, Manchester, NH 03103, USA
Associated topics: administrative, administrative support, assist, associate, intern, operational assist, operational support, operator, production, usher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...