UEG is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, places and platforms that shape pop culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
The team at UEG is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment, sports and lifestyle, paired with a strong understanding of brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for culture are married with the desire to create business changing work for our clients.
UEG is looking for a Senior Creative Producer to join our Branded Content practice. The right candidate can work autonomously to put build out creative ideas into masterful executions across multiple campaigns and brands. They should have a unique mix of experience that may span across: traditional/non-traditional agency producing experience, production company experience, publishing/media, and be comfortable and excited about working across a variety of visual storytelling formats from short-form/long-form video, social, influencer & photography across a variety of genres.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, self-starter who loves the idea of telling entertainment-driven stories, driving creative ideas, and managing a project from idea, sell-in, pre-production, production, post-production, thru delivery. This is not a project manager job ? we are looking for a candidate who is interested in working in a non-traditional environment, with a great team.
Must be savvy about modern production practices and be a leader who stays positive throughout the process. An incredible thirst for entertainment, pop culture, and sports is a must!
* Be collaborative ? with internal counterparts, clients & production partners
* Have intimate knowledge of the bidding process, and be able to lead this
* Be able to build budgets from scratch, and manage a range of low-end/high-end production budgets
* Have a great knowledge of the creative process from development to delivery
* Have an amazing network or vendors, casting directors, DPs, directors, editors, etc.
* Be creative at the core, and excited about stretching beyond 'traditional' producer role
* Be extremely comfortable operating on set, in the edit, in finishing ? and possess intimate knowledge of the moving parts throughout production process
* Have a strong understanding of working with talent from all walks of life (directors, editors, actors, influencers, etc.)
* Be able to master logistics of project (processes, schedules, budgets, etc.)
* Be passionate about creating cutting-edge content & having a strategic approach to building it
* Possess strong writing skillsHave exceptional client service skills
* Be organized, and skilled at problem solving
* Be able to travel for production
* Enjoy problem-solving, and creative collaborations (no egos? looking for a true team player)
* At least 6 years' experience producing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.