Interviewing Urologist for Dubuque, IA
Our clients hospital is actively recruiting a BC/BE physician trained in Urology to join a well-established clinic.
- Urologist ? hospital-employed
- A salary in the $500,000/yr + RVU (minimum of salary range) and sign-on bonus
- A extremely busy practice with tremendous opportunity to grow BC/BE Urologist only, call is 1:3
- A full and comprehensive hospital benefit package, plus relocation, CME, marketing
- Fully equipped Urological Clinic attached to hospital that can schedule labs and surgery
- Their OR is well supplied for all aspects of Urology and DaVinci, plus they broke ground on new surgical suites a couple years ago
- Potential assistance with medical education loans and potential stipend while you finish training
The city lies at the junction of three states: Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin - a region locally known as the Tri-State area. It serves as the main commercial, industrial, educational, and cultural center for the area. This is one of the few large cities in Iowa with hills, it is a major tourist destination, attracted to the city's unique architecture and river location. Also, it is home to five institutions of higher education, making it a center for culture and learning. While Dubuque has long been a center of manufacturing, the economy has recently had rapid growth and diversification in other areas. In 2005, the city led the state and the Midwest in job growth, ranking as the 22nd fastest-growing economy nationally. Today, alongside industry, the city has large health care, education, tourism, publishing, and financial service sectors.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology