Social Media Assistant (Internship/Part-time)
Employment Type: Part-Time
The Social Media Intern is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. This position has the responsibility of building and engaging our community on a daily basis with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s business savvy buyers.
This position is responsible for creating a deliberate and intentional social media strategy that delivers results through organic and paid advertising. The strategy will build and grow brand awareness and create a positive online reputation. The social media funnel will cultivate leads that will convert to sales.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as this event will take place in less than 90 days.
Knowledge and skills you possess...
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Strategies to build and nurture a community on an accelerated timeline
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns based on an event launch date.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
Loading some great jobs for you...