Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of a designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
-5-7 years’ experience required.
Must have experiences data visualization, slide layout design, and visual polish of presentation; creating key graphics for presentations, working in fast-paced environment.
Strong storyteller who is able to bring complicated ideas and/or data to well-organized, outstanding visual presentations.
Expert in PowerPoint and Adobe creative suite
Self-starter, good planner and team player
Projects contractor will work on:
- Create and revises high-quality PowerPoint presentations for ALL Dept projects/events (Collaborate with leadership, team leads and project managers)
- Produce and maintain Dept template slides
- Supports the management team with the creation of important internal presentations
Product Innovation Team’s (PIT) primary mission is to manage and develop consumer insight driven product concepts for Company Electronics’ product lines. PIT conducts consumer insights study, scans available and emerging technology in IT and CE, facilitates partnering creative agencies to drive the development of product concepts. We are looking for visual/information designer to bring our concepts and data in well-organized and outstanding visual presentations.
- Extremely proficient with MS PowerPoint and MS Word (including working with MS Excel backup data for charts/tables) with a high level of skill creating new presentation templates and organizing complex information clearly and concisely
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, picture editing programs and other design tools
- Duarte or similar training/certification a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...