Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
The Data Analyst will provide support and leadership around Mosaic's data driven approach to operational strategy for our client, Google. Candidate is expected to be a partner to internal teams and external client through clear communication and presentation of analysis and insights that drive program goals. Candidate will be exposed to situations where only broad and general guidelines for solving problems exist. Job duties require analysis and judgment of functional practices and daily experiences be used to determine appropriate courses of action.
We are looking for an individual with strong quantitative messaging around program activations, KPIs, and operational data while blending qualitative insights to build the data driven story. Candidate will be expected to assist in preparing and publishing both ad hoc and regular reports for internal and external clients.
* Analyzing and synthesizing business requirements, customer, market and competitive data in order to translate findings into insights and action plans to support client brand performance
* Build and manage key performance indicators (KPI's), reporting and support of strategic programs, and business process design
* Develop and presenting insightful presentations to the Google client team that \"tells the story\" of significant changes in markets, sales, customer behavior and the retail program coverage
* Organization skills to plan and manage projects and deliver results by required due dates. Project management skills including defining project objectives and requirements
* Strive to deliver ongoing value in enhancement of client's objectives
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, statistics, economics, or related field required; advanced degree preferred with strong background in qualitative and quantitative research and analytics
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in business insights, market research or business / intelligence; at least 2 years of business / retail experience
* Data Analysis Skills:
* Languages: SQL and Python
* Data Platforms: Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SSIS, SAS, R, Azure
* Advance Experience with Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint
* Additional consideration given for experience in survey tools e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Google Forms
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task