BI & Analytics Developer-Chicago, IL-$135k
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
My client is an established financial orgainzation looking to bring on a full-time, permanent Business Intelligence & Analytics Specialist to joing their growing team. They are looking for someone very strong Tableau and ideally with AWS or Azure data experience
Role & Responsibilities
- You are supporting the Tableau Enterprise Server, including upgrades, configuration, monitoring, primary on-call support, troubleshooting, and other maintenance activities. You will collaborate with other infrastructure teams to ensure stability and scalability.
- You will document BI and Analytics development applications appropriately (i.e. User Guides, Data Definitions, and other Metadata Management).
- Work closely with various application development teams as well as business analysts to establish standard methodologies and advance the use of Python and cloud Analytics technologies (primarily in AWS).
Skills & Qualifications
- Background in data warehouse design, data modelling, data ETL, data storytelling and report publishing
- Demonstrated expertise in Tableau BI product suite as an administrator and developer.
- Programming experience with Python
- Experience building analytics applications in AWS (using tools such as S3, Redshift, Athena, Aurora, EMR, Glue, Lambda)
- Excellent Salary + Significant bonus
- 401 (k) Match
- Health, dental, vision
- Opportunity for growth
Loading some great jobs for you...