Hospitality Global Field Solution Enablement - Content Manager
4807 Webster St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Hospitality Global Business Unit (HGBU) - Global Field Enablement Team is responsible for the strategy, creation, developmentand support of accessible / sustainable materials related to the enablement ofthe Hospitality eco-system.
This team works incooperation / collaboration with the Alliance and Channels Team as well as theWWAC OPN Partners, OSPA & and cross HGBU LOB Teams to drive specificcontent for partner, reseller, customer and internal consumption to supportskilling and enhanced product competencies for the Hospitality BusinessSolutions.
The HGBU Field Solution Enablement Team focuses on threekey areas:
* Global Field Enablement for Hospitality Business Solutionsfor all Channels * Reseller / Partner Field Readiness * Skills Competency Validation
Work isnon-routine and very complex, involving the application of advancedtechnical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as ateam member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development ofnew services and processes, frequently operating at the leading edge oftechnology including Cloud Services. Recommends and justifies major changes toexisting products, services, processes. Ensuresall environments meet compliance standards.
Capabilities in the use of all standard Microsoftapplications in addition to key productivity tools including Camtasia,Captivate, and publishing software.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, education design or related experience preferred.
Resource will have the following skills/capabilities
* Deep instructional design, content development and delivery * Strong Program and / or Project Management track record * Hospitality domain experience * Proven team building, networking and communication skills * Previously provided enablement / training delivery as primary instructor * Preferred skills in the implementation and deployment of software in the field
As a member ofthe team primary focus is HGBU Global Field Enablement responsibilities:
* Establishstandards for Global Enablement methodology, infrastructure, contentsustainability, delivery and performance measurement * Partner as amember of a cross functional team to identify new content to supportdefined business needs for sustained availability and delivery * Create, supportand deliver identified skill competency testing: Skill Checks, AssessmentTesting and Certification as appropriate based upon scale * Create, developand maintain Oracle Partner Network (OPN) / Oracle Sales Partner Academy (OSPA)Infrastructures to support HGBU requirements * Follow allestablished standards for content creation, maintenance and delivery * Create, supportand deliver identified enablement training (event and non-event) * Actas a team member responsible for the HGBU Enablement Events
* Ability totravel international without constraints * 25- 50% travel depending upon role / location
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.