If you have 2-3 years of professional experience in the financial services industry and are looking to join one of the major players in Boston, this is an ideal opportunity to make that move. As one of the industry leaders, we are continuously growing and looking to add staff immediately handling our client investment and wealth management needs. The client / relationship coordinator will be responsible managing a variety of tasks reporting to the relationship manager and becoming part of an experienced team of 4. This position is full-time with great benefits and unique perks.
- Work closely with other relationship team members, as well as many other functional areas of the firm
- Oversight of the account opening, transition management, account restructurings and account closing processes
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations, and responding to inquiries on a wide variety of topics
- Client and consultant presentations, working closely with Relationship Analysts, Consultant Relations Analysts, Relationship Managers, Consultant Relations Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, and the Hedge Fund Group to develop the appropriate presentation pages, and the Publishing and Creative Services Group to ensure the timely production of client and consultant books
- Preparation of briefing memos, including stock stories
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with a broad range of our US institutional clients and consultants
- Commanding a knowledge of the investment business and marketplace
- 2-3 years of relationship management experience
- 4 year degree, finance or economics preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills handling various client needs is a must
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment servicing client relationships
To join our company, please send an updated resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...