Requisition ID 135242BR Date updated 03/08/2019
The Raytheon Precision Manufacturing (RPM) Quality organization ensures that known good parts and services (manufactured & subcontracted) are produced, inspected/tested, & delivered to customers. We work collaboratively with RPM functions, Quality, & customers to ensure requirements flow down that will result in product that meets performance & contractual requirements. We conduct factory/supplier oversight through requirements reviews, in-process and final/source inspection, and perform 'value-added' customer/program interface & problem resolution. We perform robust containment, root cause, corrective/preventive actions and validation of factory & supplier non-compliances and develop bids/proposals that support the RPM organization's Quality Activity.
This Production Specialist (Quality) position will provide Quality & Supply Chain (SCM) support within RPM.
* Maintain the Quality Customer Service Portal to include Points of Contacts for requests and assigning/tracking status of requests.
* Manage Quality Team calendar to include consolidated PTO, Sick, Travel status.
* Support R6s project tracking and reporting.
* Facilitate the Paveway Issues meeting to include publishing agendas, action items and minutes.
* Provide support for Quality Layered Process Audits (LPAs) to include scheduling, updating/tracking status, updating the RMS LPA database, and escalating to the Quality Manager, as appropriate.
* Track and report status of the Quality Action Tracking items.
* Maintain the Stock Screen database and assist with reporting Stock Screen results, as required
* Manage the Source Inspection \"Dropbox\" to include reviewing, coordinating Supplier Quality actions, validating source inspection requests are fulfilled.
* Generate Quality metrics tracking reports to include Open QNs, Receiving Inspection QNs, Customer Returns, FRACAS.
* Manage the TQC database to include ordering/renewing stamps, conducting yearly audits, maintaining online training to include updates, as required, and ensuring corrective action for noted discrepancies.
* Transmit new PIA/NDA agreements to suppliers.
* Manage supplier quote storage and archiving.
* Maintain supplier certifications to include monthly certification checks, coordination with suppliers for updated documents, as required, and providing required updates to RMS Tucson.
* Resolving issues with \"blocked\" suppliers to include providing guidance to suppliers and facilitating the \"unblock\" process.
* Generate/maintain the Open Orders Report to include distribution of the report, providing updates on supplier inputs, updating purchase orders, as required, and distribution of updated reports to buyers. Plan and support assessment process planning and execution to ensure delivered product conforms to customer/program requirements.
* Minimum two (2) years work related experience in a manufacturing environment supporting Quality & SCM
* Excellent verbal / written communications and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively persuade and influence through positive communications with stakeholders, team members, suppliers, management
* Must have knowledge of Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, and support required for external QMS audits.
* Strong written & verbal skills for interaction at various levels of management
* Strong follow through and ability to develop practical solutions to a wide range of problems
* Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Travel: Minimal, if required
* Knowledge/experience with SAP (PRISM), or equivalent material requirements planning system
Required Education(including Major): High School diploma or GED required
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.135242BR 135242
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Associated topics: assist, desktop, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, support analyst, technical support specialist, technician i, technician ii, technician iv