Sotheby's International Realty is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our East Side team!
You will be responsible for working with some of the most successful agents in the luxury real estate sector and supporting them in their marketing needs. If you love collaboration and going above and beyond to support the needs of your customers, then this role is for you!
* Partner with corporate/regional marketing to enhance existing programs and/or create custom initiatives and solutions for the local market. Act as a liaison, supporting brand and company messages and objectives with local agents/clients, and sharing feedback and needs from these groups with regional marketing.
* Maintain familiarity with local market conditions and competitive environment and suggest improvements and new ideas in response to them.
* Support agents in the customization and use of available materials and programs. Maintain familiarity with company and brand intranet content updates and guide agents to appropriate resources. Coordinate/monitor agent personal marketing support services with vendors including ad designers, social networking experts, website development, etc.
* Heavy agent support with general office duties.
* Introduce and train agents in new or underleveraged programs and initiatives (includes company, brand, NRT and Realogy offerings) using the training, information and presentation materials provided by corporate/regional/brand marketing.
* Process all marketing invoices and produce monthly marketing forecast. Track expenses by listing as needed
* Work with manager to create annual marketing financial plan for office(s), and manage marketing expenses to budget throughout the year.
* Assemble images and copy for all listing (or sale) marketing opportunities (including local and global print ads, and on-line ads, custom publications, and advertorials) according to style specifications and quality control guidelines. Track all advertising by property.
* Use existing templates, online tools and brand guidelines to produce local ads, brochures, publications, and mailing pieces.
* Work with preferred and local vendors to provide quality and cost effective marketing support services including signage, photography, CMA's, etc. Document and report to corporate any issues or proposed improvements with preferred vendors and programs.
* Assemble local market data as appropriate to create custom listing sheets and local market statistics for use in presentations, mailings and local Web site.
* Four year degree, preferably in marketing or advertising, and/or equivalent years of experience
* Must have Advanced Experience in Photoshop, InDesign/Creative Suite; strong Ms Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Must have solid experience in Desktop Publishing and print advertising/production
* Customer service orientation going above and beyond to support the needs of the customer
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An eye for detail/proofing, design, and understanding of branding
* Strong administrative skills including accurate data entry
* Real estate experience is a plus
Full-time Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, crm, customer, sales, sap, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.