May 22, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Social Media Specialist for a client in Alpharetta. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Develop and implement social media plans and content to drive community growth and engagement across all social channels
• Position our brands as the category and inspiration leaders in the space, driving strategic brand, product or customer strategies.
• Work with Agency Partners and internal brand teams to build comprehensive and compelling content calendars for all brands
• Partner with internal and external agency/creative partners to ideate and execute compelling content including art direction of photo or video shoots and ability to write brand/product/romance copy
• Curate and manage all published social community content (images, video, promotions and copy)
• Identify, build and manage key influencer strategies that expands our brand reach and efficacy
• Develop an ongoing social media publishing and promotional calendar monthly that is aligned with broader integrated marketing plan calendar
• Recommend and run all Social Advertising that supports strategic campaigns and initiatives
• Represent us as our brand ambassador when working with key influencers and amplifiers including Influencer contract and relationship management
• Report on performance of social platforms and conduct Social Listening to identify key learnings and opportunities that will optimize our presence within social media
• 4+ years related experience (creating and managing social media campaigns)
• Social media or content development experience including content generation, community development, and management
• Deep understanding of all relevant social channels, reputation utilities, social media best practices, Social advertising, and a desire to research and explore new offerings/platforms
Please email resumes to Morgan.McCutcheon@creativegroup.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...