- 5-7 years of Testing experience with 2-3 years of experience in testing Adobe AEM, Package Manager, Components, Workflows, Widgets, and DAM, AEM Touch U/Classic UI, Multi site manager
- 1-2 Experience on test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit
- Expertise in authoring, publishing the content on to AEM
- Able to interact with multiple project owners and drive test execution
- Knowledge on Jira or any other defect tracking system
- Testing web applications Knowledge is a plus
- Strong Manual Testing experience in Web and mobile applications
- Excellent communication skill
Associated topics: performance test, process, prevent, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...