Associate Director, Media Content (Huntington Station)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Help lead the team responsible for the development and production of Branded Entertainment projects for multiple accounts and assist in changing the way brand messaging is delivered to consumers to help meet and exceed client business objectives. The candidate will help drive content expertise and work closely within a team dedicated to specific product categories. The role requires a person who is passionate about media, content, creative, production and the details that go into taking a program concept from ideation to implementation and finally to ?broadcast? across all screens.
- Support local and national media plan development, publishing, direct digital and branded content programs from brief to execution
- Participate in the development, execution, stewardship/project management, and reporting of campaign plans (digital + content + national print + social)
- Understand all phases of the clients? marketing objectives, secure client approval, negotiate deals, and provide media recommendations to deliver against these objectives
- Participate in ideation sessions and brief partners on what is required of them to fulfill brand objectives in the integrated content/media space
- Demonstrate initiative by researching and identifying valuable information/insights to improve media product
- Work closely with partner agencies and clients to ensure media and content programs are in line with overarching strategies
- Project manage programs from proposal stage through end date including; concept development, asset and media plan negotiation, asset production and client approval, reporting and optimizations
- Interface with the marketplace to build partnerships and relationships with key content developers, third party partners, publishers and vendors
- Understand consumer trends relevant to specific brand categories (e.g. food trends, etc).
- Conduct brainstorms for a variety of brand teams and will need to apply entertainment solutions to marketing needs.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of individuals, client accounts, vendors/partners and act as a liaison between buying, planning and the creative community.
- Participate in negotiations which includes, but is not limited to, evaluating RFP?s, spending trends, rate contracts, and program details across content, print, social, digital, mobile, and integrated programs
- Meet with vendors to stay on top of marketplace and cultivate relationships within the vendor community
- Manage daily communication with the client and the vendors related to campaign information (deadlines, pricing, creative trafficking, approvals, etc.)
- Understand all proprietary research tools/processes and applies learnings during planning process
- Prepares and presents plans, as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Work with vendor partners and team to monitor quality and performance delivery and optimize and secure makegoods where necessary once campaign has launched.
- Work with internal billing/reconciliation teams to ensure billpay is managed in a timely fashion
- Develop collaborative working relationship with strategy teams and agency partners
- Compile and analyze reporting to determine performance insights and application to future campaigns
- 6-12 years of media planning and buying experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a senior leadership role required with a preference for a seasoned, agency AD
- Prior experience working in the pharmaceutical or heallthcare industry will be helpful
- The ability to create and maintain strong relationships with publishers (print, TV, digital, OTT, etc.)
- Knowledge of overall brand positioning
- Four-year bachelor?s degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience writing presentations, creative briefs, summaries of industry news and/or POVs
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Superb presentation abilities
- Exposure to media, production and general knowledge of the media and TV/digital production industry
- Awareness of healthcare and consumer trends and insights
- Contacts/relationships within the media, publishing, entertainment/ promotional marketing communities
- Superior organization skills, ability to lead cross-functional teams and oversee execution of numerous projects at one time
- Exposure to working with creative teams and senior management
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to strategically think from a client?s perspective
- Ability to think conceptually and to translate those concepts into actionable plans to drive clients? businesses forward
- Entrepreneurial approach to finding and securing new opportunities
- Proven experience in construction of marketing programs and exposure to contract negotiations for media and marketing programs
Ideal Candidate Should Demonstrate:
- Inherent passion for media and entertainment
- Entrepreneurial approach to working
- Natural leadership ability and skills
- Desire to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Sense of confidence and presence in their communication and presentation styles
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
- Direct, clear and effective communications style
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Creative disposition
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Throughout our rich history, we?ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It?s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands ? the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you?ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put ?the power of plus? to work for you (
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.