Staples is expanding their workforce and hiring part-time Print & Marketing Associates.
As a Print & Marketing Associate, you will responsible for cultivating relationships with customers, specifically Small Business Customers to assess and provide copy and print solutions that exceed their needs.
- Manage multiple and competing priorities while provided outstanding consultative interaction.
- Produce top quality finished products and establish opportunities to build future business with the customer.
- Possess extensive knowledge of products, and sample and advice customers of offerings.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and respond resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
- Build relationships: Connect with customers in an open and informative way to establish trusted relationships.
- Focus on services: Anticipate customers' service needs and consistently seek ways to provide services and solutions that positively impact the customers' experience.
Previous experience working in a customer service environment
Basic computer skills including: Open, save and send electronic files; experience using email; basic knowledge of Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
Able to work a flexible schedule
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Experience working in a retail and/or fast paced customer environment; Experience in Copy and Print a plus.
Computer Skills: Experience with all Microsoft Office (or similar) programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Skilled with desktop publishing software including Adobe and Publisher.
Willingness and preference to follow processes, safety standards and policies.
Associated topics: bindery, flexo, ink, magazine, newspaper, offset printer, paper, pressman, printing, staples