Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Public Relations department is seeking and accomplished writer with a passion for storytelling and creating compelling content for a variety of audiences. Responsibilities in this role include writing long- and short-form content, supporting implementation of strategic digital campaigns and analyzing performance to inform future strategies. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communications skills and a firm understanding of the digital landscape. This individual must be able to work independently and wear multiple hats to support a variety of projects.
- Write content for multiple channels and formats, including blogs, thought leadership articles, web and social content, talking points, video scripts, presentations, and more.
- Support planning, developing and implementing digital content strategies on a diverse range of topics to meet corporate and business objectives.
- Provide day-to-day support of web and content publishing and monitoring activities *Assist with reporting on performance and presenting recommendations based on data insights *Provide project management support to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met *Assist with other weekly reporting activities and special projects as assigned *Ensure work meets editorial, design and brand standards; strong knowledge of AP style.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, work independently, and drive projects forward.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience *College degree in a communications discipline or equivalent experience *Impeccable written and verbal skills, expertise in both long- and short-form writing, and a passion for storytelling (Applicant will be asked to submit writing samples and take a writing test) *Strong understanding of digital content planning, creation, publishing monitoring and measurement methods and tools *Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, take direction and work collaboratively *Creative thinker who can connect the company's objectives to compelling content in a variety of formats *Ability to understand and translate complex subject matter for multiple audiences.
- Understanding of communications best practices and ability to apply them
- PR agency or journalism experience a plus *Strong relationship building skills *Strong creative thinking, presentation, and problem-solving skills *Highly organized and flexible with the ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about communications excellence *Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...