Do you know what differentiates a strong story from a weak one? Do you understand the ever-changing world of wealth management enough to be able to create compelling narratives around all aspects of it? Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team of people looking to make wealth management topics intriguing and commercially relevant?
Are you a skillful editor, elegant writer and resourceful collaborator with video and/or podcast experience? Join our team as Content Editor for the Chief Strategy Office USA.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for helping to lead the content strategy and editorial calendar as well as the video and podcast studio for Global Wealth Management (GWM). You will be a senior member on a team of content developers/writers, in part, in order to create and execute client needs-based content to drive the FA/client/prospect relationship.
We're looking for someone who can:
* help drive the content strategy of the company via the development and execution of a strategic editorial calendar to support the business and marketing priorities of GWM
* manage creation and execution of the content deliverables by leveraging partners inside and outside the firm
* assist in delivering this strategy by creating excellent content, working with marketing, communications and creative colleagues to distribute across a variety of communications channels
* partner with the Governance Manager on execution, workflow, approvals and publishing. Seek to continually improve content development, workflow and the publishing process.
* be a player in content publishing and helping the Editor-in-Chief own library access across key channels including our client and employee platforms, web channels and social media
Associated topics: book, edit, editor, editorial, news, product description specialist, story, syfy, vogue, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...