Are you a news junkie? Do you love keeping an eye on trends and hot topics? Do you like reading and writing about finance? Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team of people looking to make wealth management topics engaging and commercially relevant?
In this critical role, you will:
* Create engaging articles and podcasts that take interesting topics in the news and zeitgeist, and connect them to investment themes and strategies
* Work closely with research strategists and product experts to create content to help drive sales
* Assist in project managing a daily production flow of articles onto an investment news site from ideation, to research, writing, editing, working within a content management system and placement of articles.
* Support the managing editor in the strategic development of the site
* Support UBS' strategic priorities with engaging content
* Support our financial advisors with interesting and insightful content that they can share with clients
* Work closely with the Managing Editor in analyzing metrics to optimize effectiveness of content in driving sales
* Manage a daily newsletter that informs our ~7,000 advisors of the most significant news and sales ideas each day
Associated topics: book, copywrite, copywriter, editor, media, news, post, romance, scriptwriter, story
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...