Project Manager - Corp
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Project Manager is responsible for providing strong project leadership and deliverable management for approved corporate initiatives with particular focus on product development and deployment.
A Project Manager acts as a steward of our mission and values by exhibiting intrinsic leadership capabilities including; critical thinking, accountability for deliverables, proactive risk identification and management and concise, professional, informative communication across project stakeholders, team members and executive leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Deliver cross-functional projects critical to business and operational success by proactively managing project timelines, budgets, and interdependencies with other projects
- Act as a thought leader and steward of the project charter, collaborating with the business owner to clarify objectives, scope and expectations
- Define project scope and approach requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Lead cross functional project team work through conference calls and planning sessions, while keeping project teams informed of progress and/or significant changes
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Facilitate discussion across project teams to drive alignment and resolve conflicts such as implementation timing or resource dedication
- Assist in establishing metrics to analyze project performance where relevant and needed
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or other internal customers
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Review project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases or projects
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree or equivalent related experience
- PMI certification preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in project management required
- Strong capability in MS Project software including building out plans and reporting
- Strong project management experience with direct experience managing product development and lifecycle projects in the telecommunications industry
- Effective experience in implementing and building internal processes and procedures
- Intrinsic leadership skills to drive clarity in project execution and engage team members in meaningful, efficient, productive conversations that deliver progress towards common goal
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across functions and levels of an organization to drive teams towards success-based results
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to learn quickly, understanding organizational interdependencies and potential impacts to project planning or implementation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be focused, goal driven, accountable and exhibit significant attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines while maintaining professional and positive demeanor
- Telecom experience is highly preferred
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employerJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...